неделя, 12 декември 2010 г.

Quotes.

“In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that's what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true.” -Loretta Young-


“I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own.”


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”


“If you see me as just the princess then you misunderstand who I am and what I have been through.”

"A Little Princess"

Capt. Crewe: What are you doing? Memorizing me by heart?
Sara Crewe: No... I already know you by heart.

Maya: All women are princesses, it is our right.

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
—Janis Joplin


"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for."
-Maureen Dowd-


"Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable."
-Dr. Joyce Brothers-

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар